Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Still No Pottermore

Alas, another day goes by, and it looks as though I'll have to wait a little longer until I am granted access to Pottermore. On the outside, i'm fine and functioning normally, but on the inside, I am beyond upset and ridiculously confused as to HOW and WHY they are sending out the emails in the order that they are!!! I usually don't mind waiting, but when it gets this ridiculous and unfair, I get angry.

At least today I was distracted by my friends. I went out to lunch with a few of them, and then my Potterhead friend and I went to see Deathly Hallows Part 2 in iMax! It was a fourth time for me, and a fifth time for her! It still never gets old! I will especially never tire of Snape's memories! <3 My absolute favorite part of my favorite book and movie!!! It's either between that, or the forest scene when Harry finds the resurrection stone in the golden snitch. The two are very close.

So I just got home, and it's already getting late. I'm kind of glad the day is done, but then again, I have to get up extremely early tomorrow, and i'll be gone practically all day! Gahh! If I miss my Pottermore email!!! I am torn between hoping it doesn't come until i'm free and ready to devote my time to it, or hoping it comes as soon as possible, even if I'm busy and have to wait. I mean, if I get my email, it will still be there when I get home tomorrow. It's not like it's going to disappear or time out or anything! So I guess I just hope it comes, and that will give me the energy to get through the day, because I know I will be waiting to come home and go on Pottermore! That's the way i'm going to look at it from now own.

I hope i'm not jinxing anything by writing these blogs. I mean, people that have been freaking out about it on Twitter have gotten their emails, so this shouldn't matter, right?! LOL. See, i'm going crazy now! I can't stand it! I've also heard very mixed reviews about Pottermore, but mostly good. I am still ridiculously excited no matter what, and will love every minute of it!!! Well, I guess that's all for today! Let's hope that my next blog post will be about my first time on Pottermore!!! :D

-Danielle

1 comment:

  1. I haven't received a Pottermore welcome mail. I don't know how they handle things on Pottermore, what intervals of time they're sending them, but they didn't let too many people in, there were about 12000, like 4 hours ago.
    I wonder if at this rate they are going to let in everyone who registered by the end of September. They should have let in a lot more people by now.
    But I think that they want to see how well the site can cope with a certain number of people, and slowly the numbers of people allowed in will get larger. However yesterday some people reported that the site kept crashing, so things don't look very good. Even now when I try to enter the site it says "Due to overwhelming demand, you cannot access Pottermore right now."

    And about the movie. I've only seen it once. I had really high expectations of it since everyone said it was good. But I was kinda disappointed. I really love Snape's memories in the books, and I feel they've done a poor job with them. (ofc everyone has different opinions.)
    I think that in general the movies lack a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete