Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Batch of Emails Goes Out!

This morning, at around 9:30AM Pacific time, another batch of Pottermore welcome emails was sent out. Unfortunately, I was again not one of the lucky ones with an email waiting in my inbox. Only one of my friends (the one whose account I've been on) out of about ten of us, has gotten on. This both comforts me and scares me. It comforts me because I know I am not alone, and that at least one of us has gotten in. However, it scares me a bit as well because I fear that we might never get out emails! Although that is highly unlikely because we all received the congratulations confirmation email.

Here's a quick update on people inside Pottermore: As of 4:00PM Pacific time, there are 25,832 students on Pottermore. The number of members in each house are still the same ratio, with Ravenclaw having the most, followed by Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin with the least. The same goes for house points. Slytherin is still in the lead, followed by Ravencalw, Gryffindor, and Hufflepuff. I don't really feel like getting exact numbers, but I will tell you that there are just over 6,000 members in each house besides Ravenclaw which has over 7,500. As for house points, each house has a little over 3,500 points besides Hufflepuff which has just over 3,200 points. As you can see, nothing has really changed much, besides the numbers all going up steadily at about the same pace. I will say though that Gryffindor is only 2 points below Slytherin, so something exciting is finally happening! I was worried that the points were going to stay steady all the time!

I still have about three weeks left before I leave for school, so I am hoping to get my email before I leave so I can get it out of my system before I start classes! I want to be able to take my time and go slow so I don't miss anything. After all, once you finish all 17 chapters in book 1, you have to wait until who knows how long for book 2! There is no official release date yet, seeing as Pottermore isn't even open to the public yet! However, once you do finish all the chapters in book 1, you can still buy things in Diagon Alley, play Wizard Duelling, brew potions, and go back and look through the chapters of book 1! So there's still lots to do, but there just won't be any new content!

I find it kind of funny that we are going to have six more releases to look forward to! Just yet another thing for Harry Potter fans to band together and obsess over! Haha! I love it! I bet other people are groaning at the thought though! They thought Harry Potter was over with the last film! As if! It will never die! :) Well, I think that's all for today. If anything else happens or I think of anything else, I will edit this post and tweet to let you know about the addition! See you! :)

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment