Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pottermore Questionnaire

Yesterday I was reading Kristina Horner's (a pretty well known youtuber and wizard rocker) blog, and at the end of the blog she answered a Pottermore questionnaire. As soon as I finished reading it I knew I had to do my own and answer the questions! So that's what today's blog post will be. Enjoy! :)
-Danielle
  1. What's your Pottermore username? GoldNight154
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? Gryffindor, because of the Gold part. Also, sneaking out at night seems to be a thing that Gryffindors like to do, so that just adds to it! The numbers are also really cool, and I think it adds a nice ring to the name!
  3. What House do you want to be in? Gryffindor! Ever since the first book, Gryffindor has always been my favorite house, and not just because the main characters of Harry Potter are in it. I absolutely LOVE the house colors, what it stands for, and the qualities that members possess. Gryffindor also has a pretty awesome founder, Godric Gryffindor!!!
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? Not exactly, besides the fact that I like the color gold! Also, I want to be in Gryffindor house and the gold makes it seem like Gryffindor because gold is one of the house colors. I feel that I embody the qualities and characteristics of a Gryffindor. I am brave and loyal, and always try to do what’s right and stand up for people. Unfortunately, almost every time I take a sorting quiz, I end up in Hufflepuff, so I have been identifying with that house since day 1. However, I am looking forward to being truly sorted on Pottermore to see where I truly belong!!!
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? I definitely want and always pictured myself with a holly wand, but I’m not exactly sure what core I would get. Probably with either phoenix feather or unicorn hair. I’m really not too worried about what type of wand I get on Pottermore though, because as we all know, the wand chooses the wizard!
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? I have always felt that I would be a half-blood. My mom being a witch from a family of wizards, and my dad being a wizard from a muggle family.
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? I got in on Day 1 of course! How could I wait?! 
  8. What shape is your Patronus? It would be a bunny rabbit!
  9. What does your boggart look like? It would be a giant bug, spider, cockroach, or anything else disgusting like that.
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Matamorphmagus? Animagus all the way! The extra study and work is SO worth it to become one!!!
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? I would definitely be a cat. I love cats so much, and I am actually quite like a cat. I like to be lazy sometimes, and I am very independent. I don’t like to be told what to do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment